- 1 box Spanish quick brown rice
- ½ cup lentils
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup grated cheese
- 16 oz enchilada sauce
- 15 corn tortillas, moistened
- Prepare contents of box according to package directions.
- Cook lentils in the 2 cups of water and drain off excess water (note: lentils and rice will cook in the same amount of time).
- Mix the rice and lentils and place 2 tablespoons full in each tortilla and roll.
- Place in a 9 x 13 pan and cover with enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 20 minutes at 300°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.