Contributed by Judi M. Phelps
- 1 cup baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup fresh cooked crabmeat, picked over to remove cartilage
- 1 cup green peas, cooked
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp onion, minced
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing (low fat)
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- lettuce leaves
- In a serving bowl, combine the shrimp, crabmeat, peas, celery, cucumber, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, marjoram, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Place a few lettuces leaves on each of 4 serving plates.
- Divide the salad evenly among them and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 120 | protein: 12 g | carbohydrates: 15 g | fat: 2g | cholesterol: 47 mg | sodium :309 mg | fiber 2g | 15 percent calories from fat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.