- 4 pounds of potatoes
- 1 White Onion finely chopped
- 4 Tbs oil with achiote
- 1/4 cup of shredded Cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- salt to Taste
- Put the onions in a pan with oil and fry.
- Boil potatoes in water until fully cooked. Remove from water and whip potatoes until smooth adding salt to taste.
- Mix potatoes and fried onions. (If the mixture is thin add the egg yolks) Form mixture into balls filling center with Cheese. Flatten balls into patties.
- Place patties in frying pan and fry until golden.
- Serve with a fresh salad of lettuce, tomato, avocado and Peanut sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.