In Romanian: Tort Lica
- 4 wafer sheets
- 14 oz / 400 g sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 14 oz / 400 g honey
- 9 whipped egg whites
- 14 oz / 400 g finely chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons glace fruits or raisins
- 5 tablespoons chopped figs
- Set the sugar and water to boil.
- When the sugar has melted and the syrup starts to boil, remove foam and add the honey, mixing until it starts to boil, then add the whipped egg whites, mixing until it thickens and starts to stick to the spoon.
- Add the walnuts and chopped fruit, mix well and remove from heat.
- Let cool slightly.
- Spread the still warm paste over the sheets and place one on top of the other.
- Glaze with the desired icing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.