- ½ lb pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 medallions
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 oz margarine, low fat
- 2 mangos, one cubed, one sliced
- 4 oz orange juice
- 2 oz white wine
- ½ lemon, juice only
- ½ stick of cinnamon
- 4 oz lemon mint
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- rice or noodles of choice
- Season pork with sea salt, ground pepper and paprika, then sear in margarine in hot saute pan.
- Cook to medium; set aside in warm place.
- In same pan, saute mango cubes, orange juice and wine for 8–10 minutes.
- Puree mixture in blender, seasoning with sea salt and pepper, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Arrange mango slices on a plate and add pork.
- Top with sauce and julienned red pepper, garnish with lemon mint.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.