- 1-1/3 cups Sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated fine
- Seasonal fresh berries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make a caramel using 1 cup Sugar and 1/3 cup water.
- Pour into a 5 cup gratin or soufflé dish.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, remaining 1/3 cup water, puree and salt.
- Add grated lime peel, stir and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven until a toothpick inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Chill at least 1–2 hours.
- Unmold onto serving platter and garnish with seasonal fresh Berries as desired.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.