Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 oz onions, chopped
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 oz potatoes, chopped
- 1 pint vegetable broth
- ½ tbsp grated ginger
- juice of 2 – 3 oranges
- zest of ½ orange
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil to sauté
- pat of soymarg
- Sauté onions and celery in olive oil in a large saucepan.
- After a few minutes, add carrots and saute until onions go pearly.
- Stir in potatoes and add enough broth to cover vegetables by a couple of inches.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender.
- Add the orange juice, zest and ginger.
- Blend the soup.
- Add more stock to achieve the desired thickness.
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, bouillon powder and soymarg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.