- 250 g butter or margarine
- 250 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g plain flour
- ½ package baking powder
- Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs together until you have a foamy mass.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add to the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fill 2 greased round baking tins with the mixture.
- Mix the hazelnuts with the butter, sugar and milk and sprinkle them over one of the filled baking tins.
- Bake both cakes in the middle of a pre-heated oven at 200 °C until golden brown.
- Make the filling by cooking the vanilla pudding according to the directions and adding the sugar.
- When the pudding is cool, add the creamed butter to it and mix thoroughly.
- Brush the pudding mix onto the cake without the nut topping, and stick the other one on top of it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.