Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.edenfoods.com
- Prep Time: 1:05 | Cook Time: 0:00
- Serves: 16
- ⅓ cup Eden extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup Eden organic brown rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp Eden ume plum vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ tsp Eden sea salt
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- Place all ingredients in a one quart glass jar, cover, shake and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Refrigerate to store.
Nutritional information Edit
- 44 Calories | 5g Fat (94% calories from fat) | 0g Protein | 1g Carbs | 0mg Cholesterol | 367mg Sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.