Contributed by Suzanne Willen
- 4 oz smallest elbow macaroni
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken or 2 cans tuna
- 6 oz button mushrooms drained and quartered
- 1 cup celery, cut up small
- 13½ oz pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 3 oz cashews
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- ⅓ cup 1890 French dressing (I used Kraft fat-free Catalina)
- ⅛ tbsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Mix dressing in a separate bowl, then add to salad and mix together, refrigerate overnight.
- The next day add 3 oz cashews mix well and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.