This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 10 or so potatoes cut into slices
- 6 pork chops
- 1 lb of linguiça
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp of onion salt
- ½ tsp of garlic salt
- 4 tbsp of chopped peppers, hot
- ½ cup of ketchup
- ½ cup of water
- You will need a shallow pan (12x18x2).
- Place the potatoes to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Now sprinkle half of the salt, black pepper, garlic salt, onion salt and chopped pepper over the potatoes.
- Now lay out the pork chops on top of that.
- Pour the water and ketchup evenly over the chops.
- Sprinkle the rest of the spices over the chops.
- Slice the linguiça thinly and put that on top.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- After the hour is up remove the foil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes to brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.