Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : LOHE Recipe Mailer
- Yield: 6 servings
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked linguine pasta
- salt to taste
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3½ tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in garlic.
- Cook and stir until golden.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Place linguine in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon garlic oil and toss remainder with pasta to coat.
- Season pasta with salt.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Immerse broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and green onions in water for about 30 seconds.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat reserved garlic oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Cook until chicken juices run clear.
- Mix in vegetables and remaining soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with linguine, and garnish with cilantro and lime to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.