- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz small white mushrooms, quartered (2½ cups)
- 3 oz shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced (1¼ cups)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ¾ lb cooked linguine
- Lightly coat bottom of large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Stir in broth until well blended.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Toss pasta with mushroom mixture.
- Serve right away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.