Contributed by Karen Thackeray
- 2 pack unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2¼ cups low-fat evaporated milk undiluted and divided
- 16 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 6 tbsp dark brown sugar, packed or low-calories sweetener equivalent
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the evaporated milk to just boiling.
- Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Mix in remaining evaporated milk, the pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with non-stick vegetable coating.
- Pour mixture into pie plate; chill until firm.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 97 | fat: 2g | sodium: 70mg | cholesterol: 4mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.