- 1¾ sticks butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla or lemon juice (can also use nutmeg or cinnamon instead of vanilla)
- 8 – 10 apples, shredded
- ¾ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With your hands, mix butter, eggs, flour, sugar and baking powder until crumbs.
- Sprinkle half of the crumbs in the bottom of a 11 x 16 inch cookie sheet pan.
- Shred the apples and toss with ¾ cup sugar and lemon juice.
- Put on dough, then spread rest of crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 – 60 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.