- Take first 3 ingredients, add dash of salt and knead together carefully.
- Roll out, cut in circles with cookie cutter.
- Grind the meat, finely chop onion and saute in butter.
- Add to meat and saute again.
- Add bread crumbs, dash of salt and pepper, if dry add small amount of broth.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Place filling in center of circles, and fold over to make oblong cakes, brush with beaten egg and bake in medium oven.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.