- Makes 24 paddies
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into large meatballs and shape into paddies.
- Place onto greased cookie sheet and brown on both sides at 375°F.
- Remove from oven, and place in baking dish and bake ¾ hours longer in oven at 325°F.
- Bake them on the middle shelf of oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.