- 8 to 10 potatoes, grated
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 can Carnation milk
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 peppercorns
- 1 stick butter
- Combine the grated potatoes, egg and evaporated milk.
- Sauté the onion, bay leaves and peppercorns in butter.
- Remove leaves and peppercorns.
- Add saute mixture to potato mixture; stir thoroughly.
- Place in greased 9 x 13 inch glass casserole.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or at 350°F for 40 minutes; until center is done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.