- 10 large potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 5 slices bacon
- ½ cup warm milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Grate potato and onion in a bowl.
- Cut bacon crosswise into narrow strips.
- Fry to crisp.
- Pour fat and bacon over potatoes.
- Add hot milk and beaten eggs a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 12x18 inch pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, then 375°F for 45 minutes or until top browns
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.