- 4 cups 'milk' cracker crumbs, crushed
- 2½ cups stock or hot water
- dash of celery salt
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ lb melted butter
- 1½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place baking dish into a larger dish with boiling water in the bottom of it.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 – 50 minutes or until center is cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.