- 500 g calf's liver (cut in slices)
- 200 g bacon (cut in slices)
- 2 onions (cut in slices)
- 2 carrots (cut in slices)
- 1 gl water
- 100 g butter
- cognac, brandy or rum
- Cut bacon and fry it with sliced vegetables.
- Add sliced liver and fry the mixture until its color goes to brown.
- Add spices and water and boil until all the ingredients are soft.
- Grind the mixture with a mincing machine.
- Add butter and whip the mixture.
- Put the mixture into bowls and store it in a cold place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.