- 8 ripe medium tomatoes
- 4 red locotos or chile peppers, without seeds
- 3 green chile peppers, without seeds
- 1 spoon white Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the tomatoes in half and pour the juice in a container. In a blender or food processor grind the green and red chile peppers, the Onion and tomatoes until getting a fine paste.
- Add salt and continue grinding a little more. Remove from blender and mix with the tomato juice you poured in the container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.