- 4 (10 to 12 ounce) baking potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups Pace picante sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red and green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Blue corn chips
Bake potatoes at 375 degrees F for 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.