- Dissolve yeast in the warm water, add salt, pepper, flour, knead dough.
- Stir in some melted butter.
- Leave to stand for 2 hours, knocking back 1 – 2 times.
- Boil pre-soaked beans, cool and shred, add butter.
- Sauté chopped onion in the oil, mix with the beans, sprinkle with salt, pepper and khmeli-suneli.
- Divide dough into 10 even pieces, roll out flat cakes, and lay out the stuffing on each one.
- Pinch the edges up and press, roll out in 0.5 inch thick.
- Bake over 448°F (220°C).
- When serving, brush with butter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.