Red beans and plum sauce. Very good with marinated lamb grilled on skewers, rice, and a salad of parsley and raw onions.
Can also be made by leaving the beans whole, and garnished with fresh coriander and raw onion rings.
- ½ lb soaked dried red beans
- ⅓ cup of Tkemali Sauce (sour plum sauce)
- salt to taste
- fresh coriander leaves
- Cook beans in until very tender in salted water
- Mash with sour plum sauce while still warm
- Add salt to taste
- Garnish with fresh coriander
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.