- 1 x 13.5-ounce bag of white or red corn tortilla chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 x 4-ounce cans baby shrimp, drained (I used Bumblebee Premium Select tiny shrimp)
- 8 – 14 ounces of cooked lobster meat
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 – 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 x 16-ounce jar of salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer tortilla chips in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Blend cheeses.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture and tomatoes over tortilla chips.
- Melt butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion to pan and sauté until onions are tender, approximately two minutes.
- Add shrimp and lobster meat and heat until warm, about three minutes.
- Drain and layer warm seafood mixture on top of nachos.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with scallions and dollops of sour cream.
- Serve hot with salsa on the side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.