Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 servings.
- 12 leaves baby bok choy or 4 cups loosely packed regular bok choy
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 package lobster flavored surimi (fish paste)
Ginger soy seasoning Edit
- ⅓ cup mirin (rice wine)
- 1 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- pinch dried finely ground red chili pepper
- Separate bok choy leaves (if using regular bok choy, slice coarsely).
- Boil bok choy in lightly salted water for one minute.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Remove shiitake mushroom caps from stems.
- Discard stems.
- If mushroom caps are small, leave whole.
- If large, then slice.
- In a wok or large shallow pan, heat sesame oil on high until hot, but not smoking.
- Add lobster flavored surimi, boiled baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom caps; stir-fry for about one minute.
- Stir ginger soya sauce mixture into the pan; stir-fry for one minute.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per serving: Calories 248 | total fat 8 g | saturated fat 1 g | fibre 4 g | protein 21 g | carbohydrate 15 g | cholesterol 34 mg | sodium 667 mg | potassium 1004 mg
- Good source of: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron
- Excellent source of: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Folacin, Vitamin B12, Magnesium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.