Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. (3 dozen size) sugar, oatmeal, or peanut butter cookie mix
- 12 to 14 wooden popsicle sticks
- assorted decorations: red cinnamon candies, hard candy, sliced gumdrops, raisins, snipped dried fruit, or chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter flavored pieces
- Turn oven to 375°F.
- Grease cookie sheets if necessary (check cookie mix package).
- Prepare cookie dough according to directions on package.
- Roll dough with your hands into 1½ inch balls.
- Put about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Insert a wooden stick halfway into each ball of dough.
- Dip a flat-bottomed glass in some sugar, then use to flatten cookies.
- Decorate cookies as desired with candies, fruits, or chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter-flavored pieces.
- Bake in 375°F oven according to times on cookie mix package.
- With pancake turner, lift cookies onto cooling rack to cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.