Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 oz bottle (1 cup) ranch salad dressing
- (½) 1.25 oz pkt. taco seasoning
- 32 oz pkg. frozen spicy French fries - prepared as directed
- 4 strips cooked bacon - crumbled
- ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet.
- Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve fries with prepared sauce for dipping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.