Shelled shrimps in tea
- Put longjing tea leaves into a small glass then washed by boiled water.
- Add boiled water to make tea, save 2 tbsp of tea for sauce.
- Boil some water with a small pot, turn off fire.
- Put shrimps into hot water, then add longjing tea with leaves.
- Soak shrimps until cooked, shell, dish up.
- Add seasoning to shrimps, parboil in hot oil for 1 minute, dish up.
- Heat wok and cook sauce, pour on shrimps and mix well, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.