Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ white onion
- butter or margarine (enough to sauté)
- 1 lb ground beef
- oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 large jar pizza sauce
- Sauté peppers and onions in butter or margarine, then add hamburger and brown.
- Stir in pizza sauce, adding salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste.
- Pour sauce mixture into pyrex pie plate.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Mix all crust ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour over sauce mixture and sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.