Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe From Pillsbury
- Makes 12 sandwiches
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 x 19 ounce can Progresso Hearty tomato soup
- 1 x 10¾ ounce can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon dried Cajun seasoning
- 12 burger buns split
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, celery, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until beef is completely cooked, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except buns.
- Cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture into buns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.