This is an easy yummy recipe, good for everyday and also for company
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounces) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounces) can corn, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten,can use egg substitute
- 1 (8.5 ounces) package corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended, but do not beat.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan, I use Baker's Joy spray.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the top is lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.