- 1 cup liquid shortening
- 2 tbsp granulated fructose
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup water
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp ea baking soda & powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 3 cup grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- grease and flour a 3 quart tube pan.
- In a mixing bowl cream together the shortening, fructose and eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add remaining ingredients except carrots and pecans.
- beat well then stir in carrots and pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 1 bread
- 3 fat
- recipe makes 16 servings at 229 calories each
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.