- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp caraway seed (optional)
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Shape into round loaf.
- Place accessory meat rack in crockpot.
- Place meat loaf on rack.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Recipe may be doubled for larger crockpots.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 106 calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.