Waldorf Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 4 medium sized apples, cubed
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup low fat yogurt, plain or vanilla
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Combine apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and stir all ingredients together.
- Chill to blend flavors or enjoy right away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.