Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 carbs per serving
- Serves 2
- For each salmon steak, sauté in heavy fry pan in small amount of hot olive oil and 1 pat of butter until brown and then turn to brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and drain oil.
- Return salmon to hot pan and pour ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup over the steaks.
- After a couple of minutes turn the steak again to coat the other side.
- Serve hot.
Sautéed asparagus Edit
- In a fry pan, heat a small amount of olive oil.
- Toss in five stalks of fresh asparagus per serving and sauté until heated through.
- This takes less than five minutes.
- Garnish with slivered almonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.