- 1½ lbs margarine
- 8 oz bread flour
- 2 lbs whole wheat flour
- 1½ oz baking powder
- 12 oz egg white
- ⅓ oz baking soda
- 6 oz honey
- 10 oz rolled oats
- 14 oz raisins
- 1¼ lbs yogurt
- 1 lbs walnuts
- Cut margarine into whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add all other ingredients and lightly combine to incorporate on 1st speed of 3-speed mixer.
- Put onto a floured surface and roll even about 2-inches thick.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Place on a paper-lined or oiled sheet pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 – 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.