This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14 ounces artichokes, canned, water packed
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese softened
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup low-fat white cheese cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 6 slices lean bacon cooked and crumbled
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.