This is excellent served on warm pita wedges. Please note, this can be VERY spicy, depending on the amount of Tabasco and garlic used.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced (1 large clove or 2 – 3 small cloves)
- 2 – 4 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped (I use about ¼ cup)
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and whiz until fairly smooth.
- Does not have to be completely smooth, but you want to eliminate large chunks of garlic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.