- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, diced fine
- 2 small Anaheim chiles
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 (14.5ounces) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounces) can tomato paste
- 2 cans non-fat beef broth (or vegetable stock)
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- 2 packages Boca vegetarian ground beef
- ½ poblano chiles
- 2 cans pinto beans
- Mix the ingredients and boil them for 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.