Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and sliced into one inch strips
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp pepper (white, if available)
- ½ cup low fat, reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup plain yogurt or fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp sherry
- ¼ cup fat free Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken pieces in greased casserole.
- Combine garlic, yogurt or sour cream, soup, pepper, sherry and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Microwave, covered, on high for ten minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with noodles, rice or bulgur.
This recipe can also be baked in a traditional oven at 400°F for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.