- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 6 oz evaporated skim milk
- 2 tsp cornstarch (dissolved in a little of the milk)
- 7 oz fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese, softened
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Divide into 18 individual ovenproof dessert cups or pour into an 8" square baking pan.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into dessert cups or baking pan.
- Set into a larger pan; add water to a depth of one inch and bake at 325°F until set.
- Individual cups will take about one hour; a single baking pan about one and a half hours.
- Remove from water bath and chill.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge and invert dessert onto plates or platter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.