Yield: 2 cups
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free beef or chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch pepper
- In a saucepan, sauté onion, mushrooms and parsley in ¼ cup broth until vegetables are tender.
- Combine cornstarch, pepper and ½ cup of broth; stir until smooth.
- Add to pan with the remaining broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally;.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 19 calories | 28mg sodium | 2mg cholesterol | 3g carbohydrate | 1g protein | 1g fat
- Diabetic exchanges: One ¼ cup serving equals a free food
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.