Recipe by: Jo Anne Merrill
- Preparation time: 12 hours
- 1 lb beef stew meat, trimmed
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped onions, 2 medium oni
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- Trim the beef of all visible fat.
- Cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Place meat in crockpot and stir in tomato paste to completely coat meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Do not add any additional liquid.
- Cover and cook for 12 hours on low heat.
- When done, you can skim the fat from surface and discard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.