- 2 tbsp margarine, or butter
- 8 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, 1½ lbs
- 2 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tsp dried tarragon, crushed
- ½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¼ cup sour cream
- hot cooked spinach noodles or egg noodles
- In 12" skillet, melt margarine over med-high heat.
- Add Chicken, Mushrooms, garlic, sherry, tarragon, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 to 12 mins., or until Chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove Chicken and Mushrooms w/slotted spoon.
- In screw-top jar, combine chicken broth and flour; shake until blended.
- Add mixture to skillet. Cook and stir over med-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove about ½ cup mixture from skillet and stir into sour cream.
- Return to skillet along with Chicken and Mushrooms.
- Heat through (do not boil).
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.