- 1 pkg sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 bag frozen whole strawberries - no sugar added
- 1 whole fat-free angel food cake
- 1 tub fat-free whipped topping
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, omitting cold water step.
- Instead, add frozen strawberries and stir until berries begin to thaw, and congeal the gelatin.
- Once strawberries are soft enough to cut, cut into bite sized pieces, and continue to stir until well mixed.
- Tear angel food cake into bite sized pieces and stir into strawberry mixture.
- Place in refrigerator at least an hour to set.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with whipped topping as desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.