Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
- This recipe serves: 4
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Cut the avocados into halves and remove the seeds.
- Peel the fruit and place in a mixing bowl.
- Have kids mash avocados with a potato masher or fork until chunky (good luck stopping them from mashing into a thin paste!) they can add the remaining ingredients (after grown-ups have chopped the jalapeños) and mix with a fork.
Nutrition Information Edit
Serving Size ¼ cup, Amount Per Serving
- Calories 57 | Total Fat 5 g | Saturated Fat 1 g | Protein 1 g | Total Carbohydrate 3 g | Dietary Fiber 2 g | Sodium 84 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.