Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 box of your favorite packaged macaroni and cheese (with dry cheese)
- 1 can (14½ oz) stewed tomatoes or 1 can (10¾ oz) Campbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup skim milk
- dry bread crumbs
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add dry cheese and stewed tomatoes or soup and skim milk (do not use any margarine or butter).
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into one quart baking dish and sprinkle with dry bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F or until bubbling around edges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.