Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook the first 5 ingredients until margarine is melted; continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 92 | Fat 2g | Fiber 0.6g
- Points 2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.